Since the release of Sony's PS4 Remote Play app on the App Store, games like Apex Legends and Battlefield 5 can now be streamed and played directly on your phone!
- A PS4, preferably a PS4 Pro
- An iPhone running at least iOS 12.1
- The PS4 Remote Play app from the App Store
- (Optional) An iPhone compatible controller such as the Rotor Riot Wired Game Controller
Steps for Setting up PS4 Remote Play
- Install the PS4 Remote Play app from the App Store
- Log in to your PlayStation Network account
- Turn on your PS4 and log in to your account
- Make sure your PS4 and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network
- Go the main screen of the PS4 Remote Play app and press the blue Start button
- Once connected, you're good to play!
Note: A digital PS4 button overlay should be shown on your Remote Play app that you can use to control the game. If you want to stay connected to the PS4 while it's in rest mode, go to Settings -> Power Save Settings -> Set Features Available in Rest Mode -> Enable Turning on PS4 from Network